The school enforces a healthy lunch policy. This is in order to promote a healthy lifestyle and to combat childhood obesity and other conditions brought on by the consumption of unhealthy foods. Sandwiches, fruit, water and milk are provided for each child in the school by Carambola unless parents ask to be left out.
- Water, Milk, Some Fruit Juices.
- Yoghurt (excluding chocolate corners)
- Some Granola bars (without chocolate)
- Sugary cereal bars (eg. Rice-Crispie squares)
- Fizzy drinks, cordials and Isotonic drinks
- Chocolate spreads and nutella
- Hot drinks/Soup
One small treat is allowed on Fridays:
- A small bag of crisps/popcorn
- A fun-size chocolate bar
- A biscuit
Reminder: No food items containing traces of nuts are allowed in school due to allergies.