The school enforces a healthy lunch policy. This is in order to promote a healthy lifestyle and to combat childhood obesity and other conditions brought on by the consumption of unhealthy foods. Sandwiches, fruit and milk are provided for each child in the school.
- Water, Milk, Fruit Juices.
- Yoghurt (excluding chocolate corners)
- Sugary cereal bars (eg. Rice-Crispie squares)
- Fizzy and Isotonic drinks
- Chocolate spreads
- Hot drinks/Soup
One treat is allowed on Fridays:
- A small bag of crisps/popcorn
- A small chocolate bar
- 2 biscuits